Energy Efficient Building Network Can Help With Your Building Addition Project.
It takes the network, the team of professionals and builders working in concert
to build your dream home in a cost-effective and timely manner. To make good music it takes the
entire orchestra -- and to make your dream home we put the entire network to work -- WOW!
In regard to Design-Build-Home-Addition project, your need to undertake the addition may arise from the need to ...
- add more space to your existing facilities
- build an additional building on your existing site
It will take working our Top Ten List and DEDICATION to successfully complete the building renovation project.
Your building addition project will generally involve the following building components ...
The project will require very careful planning as ...
The design for the addition work will have to account for ...
- not to interfere with your existing operations
- safety and comfort of people in the existing facility
- to phasing of the work for the addition so it has minimal adverse impact on the occupants of the existing facility
- scheduling and coordination so that the addition work goes smoothly
The building addition work is best undertaken by specialty contractor well experienced in this type of work. You want to make sure that the entity undertaking this assignment has a good track record of being able to build according to specifications, meet the home addition budget, and home addition schedule that has been laid out for the project.
- structural connection of the addition to the existing facility
- interface between the addition and the existing facility
- integrating the addition and the existing facility's building envelope
- ensuring that the addition and the existing facility harmonize aesthetically and naturally
Energy Efficient Building Network is ready to put its resources to help you with your project ... so let us do it!
beginning of Design-Build-Home-Addition
back to our
For further information or help with your dream home / building project, or its parts, such as ...
- Project Planning
- Project Feasibility Study / Investigation
- Project Financing
- Project Site Evaluation / Selection
- Project Design
- Project Construction
Fill in the following form to subscribe to our upcoming news letter, to keep
up with our latest updates, and to tell us how we can help:
Partner With Us
If you are involved with energy efficient building projects as:
we invite you to tell us about yourself by filling in the special contact form
- Specialty contractor
I have setup for your convenience. Let us see if we can create synergy
by utilizing our combined resources and create a win-win situation!
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.
Energy Efficient Building Network LLC
308 Longford Dr -- Rochester Hills MI 48309 U.S.A.
Phone: +1-248-375-5710; Cell: +1-248-766-1546