Energy Efficient Building Network Can Help With Your Residential / Commercial Building Renovation Project
In regard to Design-Build-Home-Renovation project, your need to undertake the renovation may arise from the need to ...
- enlarge an existing area
- upgrade an existing area to improve its
- its form (decorate)
- its function (expand / rearrange, change layout)
It will take working our Top Ten List and DEDICATION to successfully complete the building renovation project.
Your building renovation project will generally involve ...
- adding, removing, relocating some partition walls
- adding, removing, relocating some load bearing walls or posts
- adding, moving, relocating some doors and windows
- adding some new headers
- adding / upgrading lights, and light fixtures
- adding / upgrading plumbing fixtures
For a residential building kitchen and Bath upgrades are the most common items.
Renovation time is a great time to think of energy efficiency -- a great opportunity for energy efficient upgrade of ...
The project will require very careful planning as ...
The design for the renovation work will have to account for ...
- not to interfere with your existing operations
- safety and comfort of people in the existing facility
- to phasing of renovation work so it has minimal adverse impact on the occupants of the existing facility
- scheduling and coordination so that the renovation work goes smoothly
The building renovation work is best undertaken by specialty contractor well experienced in this type of work. You want to make sure that the entity undertaking this assignment has a good track record of being able to build according to specifications, meet the building renovation budget, and building renovation schedule that has been laid out for the project.
- structural connection of any addition to the existing facility
- interface between any addition and the existing facility
- integrating any addition and the existing facility's building envelope
- ensuring that any addition and the existing facility harmonize aesthetically and naturally
Energy Efficient Building Network is ready to put its resources to help you with your project ... so call us!
beginning of Design-Build-Home-Renovation
back to our home page
For further information or help with your dream home / building project, or its parts, such as ...
- Project Planning
- Project Feasibility Study / Investigation
- Project Financing
- Project Site Evaluation / Selection
- Project Design
- Project Construction
Fill in the following form to subscribe to our upcoming news letter, to keep
up with our latest updates, and to tell us how we can help:
Partner With Us
If you are involved with energy efficient building projects as:
we invite you to tell us about yourself by filling in the special contact form
- Specialty contractor
I have setup for your convenience. Let us see if we can create synergy
by utilizing our combined resources and create a win-win situation!